Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wedding Season! The Villanueva-Mangrobang Nuptials




 04.28.12


Man, I feel old. Hahaha,
The gang at the Villanueva-Mangrobang Nuptials.
Groom Robbie looks dashing, channeling his inner Jeremy Renner.
Bride Maybel shines with her Princess of Monaco, Grace Kelly, inspired gown.
If the opening photo doesn't give it away, I just attended my first wedding this year. Hahaha. And for a change, I attended as a guest - as a friend of the groom here, groomie Rupert Francis Mangrobang :]

The date was April 28, 2012, about twenty months prior, Robbie - as how I call Rupert - shared that he was keen on his plans on marrying Maybel. When he told me this, I thought it was super awesome that a young man like him had a set plan for the future. Apparently, he promised her that they'd get married before they reach the age of thirty. And that he did!

Robbie has served as a dedicated class beadle for our quite lively law school class. He's very diligent so I know and trust that he will make a good pillar. Maybel was equally endearing. They surely made a lovely couple.

It was an awesome wedding held at Malabon Meeting Hall where Robbie and Ate Maybel's brothers and sisters celebrate and praise. The ceremony was a proud proclamation of the marriage, much unlike the weddings I am used to. It was a refreshing sort of change : )

Anyway, more photos!

Mirror Shot. As always, lol. Before tweaking the camera settings, haha.
[Aza, left, Me - Center and Garrie, Right.]
That's one half of the full VerusMen gang, hahaha.

Me with Garrie minutes before the ceremony started.  Mara Panda doing a cameo behind us haha. 
Dolly eye contact lens courtesy of Soigne Amore : )
Photobooth?
Me with the ever animated Aza, haha.
Some stairs shot, hahaha.
Sporting nudes for my pointers. I always go nude when it comes to formal occasions like these : )
Nude polish by BNC Nail Color by Daewon Cosmetics

The bridal car :D
And, finally, photos with the rest of our class : )

Anime Opening Scene-ish hahaha.
(Top) From Left to Right Garrie, Mara, Dexter, Rena, Martin, Rollie, Eric and Richelle.
Then there's Aza and Me : )


I'm not sure what I was trying to do here, haha.


And one last final cutesy shot : )
Surely, it's the season for weddings and it's not even June yet! In a few I'll be attending a friend's bridal shower too. I've never been to one, haha, so I'm not sure what to expect. Well, still, exciting things!

*All photos by Ann Garrie Lapuz : )

No comments:

Post a Comment