Sunday, April 22, 2012

Handy Dandy Rabbit! Rabito Cases for Phones

04.22.12






I am quite old fashioned when it comes to gadgets. In fact, all of my gadgets are in black, and the cases are too.

With my cams, I opt for sleek black carriers. The same goes for my laptop. All of my phones are also confined in their black leather casing. However, there are times when I find casings that are just too cute to pass up.

Enter Rabito.

Argh. So cute.

Rabito cases are like the usual cartoon cases on the market. They have ears too, only a lot cuter – and a lot less cartoon-y. Bunny ears, how can you resist? It’s made out of silicone and very durable. This particular design also comes in many different colors of purple, baby blue, black, white, pink, baby pink and yellow. I wasn’t able to take a proper photo of the other colors since I snagged the last piece of the purple one too fast.



I will probably get another color or two. Well, definitely!


Adding another wonderful thing to my collection. 









Life sure is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment